Moving to a different state?

What we do, if you’re moving for a new job or studying in a different state. Travelling to visit extended family on the holidays. Taking an adventure into the Australian outback with a motorhome, boat, and trailer in tow. Whatever the reason, at Door to Door Car Carrying, we can help you get your vehicle there!


Here is how we can help:


On and off road Vehicles

Moving to a different state.

From your standard family car to a treasured collectible, race cars, large on / off road 4x4s, and non-running vehicles. If it has wheels and it rolls we can help you get it there. We also transport caravans, motorhomes, motorcycles, and trailers. Got a cruse vehicle? A large sports bike or a Harley Davidson? Not a problem! We can move them with ease.



Watercraft and Marine

Moving to a different state.

Just purchased a new boat from another state and need to get it home? Planning on a sailing trip around the islands? It all adds up, energy, cost, the time it takes to tow your boat or jet ski to your holiday destination, it simply just makes more sense to use a vehicle transport service. At Door to Door Car Carrying, we take the hassle out of moving your watercraft and marine vehicles so that you can enjoy your holiday and fly to your destination in comfort. Our door-to-door service also means that we can meet you directly at the marina!



Industrial Machinery

Moving to a different state.

Transporting machinery like a bobcat, tradesman trailer or trailer mounted generator and/or lights, from one site to another. Can be a frustration without the right equipment. At Door to Door Car Carrying, we have the experience to transport your machinery safely and professionally to get it where you need it. With competitive pricing, the only thing you’ll wish you had done was give us call us sooner!



Agricultural Equipment

Moving to a different state.

From mowing the paddocks, and getting around on the farm, transport is a necessity for the agricultural industry. At Door to Door Car Carrying, we can help you move ride-on mowers, trailer mounted wood chippers, horse floats, tractors, and ATVs all over Australia (from Cairns QLD to Perth WA) Need to transport your new horse float from another state? Relocating your ATV from one farmstead to another? We can help!

What we do

Moving to a different state?, then trusting professionals to move your vehicle could be one of the best decisions you ever make! Give us a call on 1800 366 723, or contact us online today to find out how we could help you move your pride and joy from one state to another.